Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Review - Kaiser Chiefs


Kaiser Chiefs
Yours Truly. Angry Mob
Universal
2007


Grade: F -


The attempt at a clever album title should have probably served as a clue to me that this album would suck. After listening I would have to think that it must be quite fitting to what people who care at all about this band are thinking. I didn't like this album from the start, and I liked it even less as it progressed. I'm going to use some of their song titles now to sum up the experience of it.

" The Angry Mob" - I'm sure they've had their share.

"I Can Do Without You" - Holy SHIT! you can say that again!!

"Thank You Very Much" - I will be saying that exact thing when this BoreFest is over.

"Everything is Average Nowadays" - In your case, much worse. But, hey, at least we know you were swinging for the fences on this one.

"Try Your Best" - Keep telling yourself that's all you need to do, maybe it'll help you sleep better at night.

"Retirement" - Please go into it. I'm practically begging you.

I think I'm done wasting my time talking about this album now. I will never listen to this again, nor do I suggest you do...ever. You should only buy this if you're planning on giving it to someone you secretly don't like.

No comments: