Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Music Can Be Funny

I sometimes like to look around to try and find humor in music. If you pay close enough attention music can be pretty hilarious....




....whether it's meant to be......






...or not.






The first video is a group called Hurra Torpedo covering Bonnie Tyler's "Total Eclipse of the Heart". I think they're Norwegian or something, so that might help to explain the video.


The second video is one of the most pretentious things I've ever seen. The guy playing guitar is Michael Angelo Batio. It's a bit long (at a little over 6 minutes) but it's worth the time.


The third and final video is DragonForce with "Through the Fire and Flames". I'm pretty sure these guys are a serious band. Yeah, they can shred but, they might go a bit overboard. Watch for the solo-off mid video.

I'd like to thank my friend Andre for initially showing me these videos.

No comments: