Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Reviews News

So, I'm planning on doing a few different 'types' of reviews on here..... Four to be exact. The four I have come up with are as follows. The first type will be "We'll see about that" were I will review an album that I have already previously read a favorable (or unfavorable review i suppose) of a certain album and want to expand on it with my thoughts and own interpretations. The second type will be a normal review of a new album that I haven't read anything on yet and am writing my unbiased opinion about. The third type will be a "Catch Up" review, where I will review an album that isn't that new and came out before I started this blog. The fourth and final type of review will be a "Classic Review" where I will share my thoughts on rather old albums held to a high regard.

No comments: